We offer psychological assessment and therapy to children, young people and adults who are experiencing a range of difficulties including:
- Depression and low mood
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Parental/ Own Relationship-breakdown
- Obsessive or compulsive behaviours
- Poor self-esteem
- Anger and behaviour issues
- Biologically based conditions including cerebral palsy, stroke, learning disability or brain injury
- We also work with the parents of young children who have:
- problems sleeping on their own, or
- problematic ‘food wars’ at meal times.
Our initial consultation to members of the public is a one-hour meeting for which we charge £175.00. We use this time to establish whether we can be of help, or whether an alternative service might be more useful. From this meeting you will come away with a clear plan, or course of action. This is written up for you as an agreed report. We provide costs of further work at this point. After this, we generally undertake work for £120 pounds per hour at our Bude Clinic. VAT is not currently charged on treatment work.
We can offer a range of assessments to help children and adults with complex needs. Such assessments may include assessment for dyslexia or learning disability (cognitive assessment) for example. We work closely with, and rely upon co-operation with educational settings in undertaking this work. Assessments start from £950.00 plus VAT. Where possible we try to cap these at this rate. To discuss fees in relation to more comprehensive assessments please contact us.